Boko Haram Takes Over Military Base, Many Casualties Recorded 

By Post Nigeria February 7, 2017 08:19

Boko Haram Takes Over Military Base, Many Casualties Recorded 

Suspected Boko Haram members on Monday night, launched a deadly attack at a military base and burnt Sasawa town, which is about 27 kilometers to Damaturu, the Yobe state capital.

According to reports, details of the attacks are still sketchy due to lack of telecommunications network.
A source revealed that the entire town was razed by fire.

“The burnt down the entire town and we learnt that three security vehicles have been seized by the insurgents. But, no death has been reported so far”, he said.

The Police Commissioner, Yobe State command, Sumonu Abdulmaliki confirmed the attack, saying he could not give further details.

“All I can confirm to you is that Sasawa came under attack yesterday by the insurgents but there are no further details for now. The town has no any means of communication at the moment and I don’t have any details of the current situation” he said

More Later…

8,129 views

Sponsored