JUST IN: Kano Set To Be On Fire, As EFCC Warms Up To Arrest Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso

By Post-Nigeria: January 10, 2019 11:16

JUST IN: Kano Set To Be On Fire, As EFCC Warms Up To Arrest Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso

Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has accused Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, of funding his 2015 Presidential Campaign, with funds budgeted for road construction in the State.

Ganduje made the shocking revelation at the inauguration of Campaign Committees for his re-election bid.

He also vowed to investigate Kwankwaso, over a multi-billion Naira road project.

He revealed that the issue had been taken to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for investigation.

According to Ganduje, so far, investigation by the EFCC revealed how Kwankwaso used money budgeted for the construction of five-kilometre roads in the 44 Local Governments of Kano State, for his Presidential Campaign, in 2015.

“I was the Deputy Governor when the project was conceived. 90 percent of the total sum of the contract was provided by the 44 Local Governments, while the remaining 10 percent was provided by the State Government.

“However, Kwankwaso collected the 90 percent from the 44 Local Governments, paid the mobilisation fee, and funded his Presidential Campaign with the remaining balance. The Kwankwasiyya people have started campaigning with the 5km road project, but I will expose them.”

He also alleged that the EFCC discovered that the funds were converted to dollars.

However, Comrade Aminu Abdulsalam, a Commissioner under Kwankwaso’s government, pointed out that the allegations raised by Ganduje, was a ploy by the Governor to “to divert people’s attention”.

It was confirmed by Abdulsalam, who is the running mate to the PDP Gubernatorial Candidate in the State, Engineer Abba Kabir Yusuf, that the contract took effect during Kwankwaso’s tenure, but originated from Ganduje’s Office, when he was the Deputy Governor and Commissioner for Local Government.

“Let him tell the public how the contract was awarded, what happened to it, and who the Contractors are. The 5km road project was not the case investigated by the EFCC, and it is not Ganduje that took the case to EFCC. The EFCC has finished that case”, he said.

(FREE) secret Fruits that Increased My Manh0d size and Lasting Power in 7days… CLICK HERE TO GET IT!!!

 

TO PARTNER WITH OR SPONSOR POST-NIGERIA, CALL US TODAY: 0705 777 5786.